Places to visit
The financial center of China and East Asia, Shanghai was known in the 20th century as the Pearl of the Orient.
Known as the "Heaven on Earth," Hangzhou is a city with breath-taking scenery and vivacious modern life.
Wenzhou is the birthplace of modern Chinese private economy with a GDP of 40 billion USD. It serves as the world's trading capital of small commodities.
The ground zero of China's economic reform. It was once a small fishing village, now transformed to a mighty city that rivals HongKong.
An important industrial city located in the Pearl River Delta just north of Shenzhen, Dongguan is often call the manufacturing plant of the world and it exports about $65.54 billion every year.
1. Greentown China Holdings Ltd.,Hangzhou
2. Hangzhou Wahaha Group Co. Ltd.,Hangzhou
3. Lexmark International, Inc.,Shenzhen
1. Bruce J. Dickson. Wealth into Power
2. James Kynge. China Shakes the World
Individual research projects on Chinese economic developments