This study abroad program relies on its
partner schools to evaluate prospective students' eligibility
for the program.. Students from those partner institutions
can obtain complete information about application and fees
from their study abroad office. Students from non-partner
institutions can apply directly to the program according to
the following guidelines.
1. Fill out an application form (see below).
2. A recommendation letter.
3. An official transcript.
4. GPA 3.2 and above. (those with GPA between 3.0 and 3.2 are required to provide two exceptional recommendations)
5. Prerequisite for Chinese language immersion track: two semesters of Chinese or equivalent.
6. Application fee of $50 (check) mailed to B103, History Department, Peking University, Beijing 100875, China.
* Students from the partner institutions may submit their application materials to the study abroad office of their home schools.
* Students applying directly should mail the application materials to: B103, History Department, Peking University, Beijing, China, 100871.
1. Fall Semester: June 1.
2. Spring Semester: November 1.
3. Summer: April 5.
and Method of Payment:
1. Spring/ Fall Semester:
--Tuition and study trips: $9,800
--Activities and fees: $350
* Note: International airfare, health insurance, food and textbooks
are responsibilities of students.
2. Summer Programs: $5,800.
The summer programs include language immersion and science & engineering program.
*The fees include tuition, housing, student activities and a stuy trip.
Students from partner institutions should arrange payments
through their own schools at the beginning of the semester.
Others can make checks mailed to B103, History Department, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China. Or it can be wired to our bank acount. Detailed information will be sent to you after we receive your online application.
You may fill out the online
application form. Our host institution
will issue program participants a ˇ°JW 202ˇ± form, which
is needed to apply for student visa. It is the responsibility
of the students to secure a visa in a timely manner.
Please email your ID picture to:
Dr. Hong Li : email@example.com
Ms. Amy Huang: firstname.lastname@example.org
The course information will be emailed to all students after the application deadlines and students will be asked to do pre-registration accordingly. For pre-registration, please click Pre-Registration.